This software license agreement is concluded between Camtek GmbH and the client who has purchased the software from Camtek GmbH.
The following terms are agreed upon:
- This license agreement refers to the delivery and use of the software delivered by Camtek GmbH. The software may only be installed and used if all clauses and conditions of this agreement have been accepted.
- The software delivered by Camtek GmbH may only be used in connection with a license (dongle or hardware license) delivered by Camtek GmbH. The client agrees that an additional license has to be purchased if the software will be used on another computer at the same time.
- Based on this agreement, the client has purchased the delivered software for his own use; all rights to the intellectual property of the software remain property of Camtek GmbH. The client agrees not to sell, pass on or make available the software to third parties without prior written authorization by Camtek GmbH.
- The client accepts that the license (dongle or hardware license) delivered by Camtek GmbH protects the software against unauthorized use. In the event of a loss of the dongle or hardware, the client agrees that the system can no longer be used and a new dongle or hardware license has to purchased from Camtek GmbH.
- The client is only allowed to copy the software for the purpose of performing a backup. Additionally, the client agrees not to pass on any copy of the software to third parties.
- In principle, the functionality of the software corresponds to the provided documentation. However, Camtek GmbH does not guarantee that the software meets all the requirements of the client and is error-free.
- Under no circumstances is Camtek GmbH liable for any consequential damages or losses which can be attributed to the use of the software delivered by Camtek GmbH.
- This software license agreement is subject to German law.